Zambia vs Botswana

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Zambia
l l
Nations Cup Qual.
12/11/2020 16:00
46%
35%
19%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.57
Botswana
l d l d

On Thursday there is a match between the teams of Zambia and Botswana which is on our predictions list. Sciwin puts 46% chance for a home win, 35% for a draw and 19% for an away win in this match.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Zambia
0
0
2
LOSSES
Botswana
0
2
2
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Zambia Home
0%
0%
100%
LOSSES
Botswana Away
0%
50%
50%
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Zambia
0%
100%
OVER
Botswana
100%
0%
UNDER

Both to score

Zambia
50%
50%
YES
NO
Botswana
0%
100%
NO

Most common scores

Zambia
5-0
1-2
50%
50%
Botswana
0-0
1-0
50%
25%

Special offers