Wits University vs Black Leopards

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Wits University
d l d w l l
South Africa Premier Soccer League
10/03/2020 18:30
58%
23%
19%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.49
Black Leopards
l l l w l d

An intriguing Premier Soccer League (South Africa) game awaits on 10th March 19:30 as Black Leopards travel to BV Wits. According to Sciwin there is 58% chance that the home side will win this match, 23% for a draw and 19% that Black Leopards will win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Wits University
13
7
10
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Black Leopards
5
5
13
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Wits University Home
40%
33%
26%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Black Leopards Away
9%
18%
72%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Wits University
66%
33%
UNDER
OVER
Black Leopards
47%
52%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Wits University
30%
70%
YES
NO
Black Leopards
56%
43%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Wits University
0-1
0-0
23%
13%
Black Leopards
2-1
0-1
21%
13%

Special offers