vs

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


w d d l w l
01/01/1970 01:00
Prediction:
Best odds: 0.00
w w w d d w

On Saturday Weston clash with Wealdstone in a match of the National League South. We calculated 29% probability for Weston to win the game, the draw has 26% and 45% for the away side to win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

5
8
17
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
12
8
9
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Home
12%
31%
56%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Away
42%
35%
21%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

40%
60%
UNDER
OVER
51%
48%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

66%
33%
YES
NO
44%
55%
YES
NO

Most common scores

1-1
2-0
13%
6%
1-1
0-3
17%
13%

Special offers