West Bromwich vs Swansea

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


West Bromwich
d l l w w d
England Championship
13/03/2019 20:00
42%
34%
24%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.92
Swansea
l w l w l w

West Brom host Swansea today so check our prediction for that match. Sciwin favours the home side to win this game with 42% probability and the other two events are given probability of 34% and 24%. The home team enter this game in decent form as in their last 6 games they have 2 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

West Bromwich
20
12
10
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Swansea
16
8
15
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

West Bromwich Home
43%
34%
21%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Swansea Away
31%
21%
47%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

West Bromwich
47%
52%
UNDER
OVER
Swansea
46%
54%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

West Bromwich
64%
35%
YES
NO
Swansea
51%
48%
YES
NO

Most common scores

West Bromwich
1-1
1-0
19%
11%
Swansea
1-0
2-1
15%
10%

Special offers