Waterford vs St. Patricks

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Waterford
l d l w l
Ireland Premier League
15/03/2019 19:45
71%
29%
Un
Ov
Prediction: Under 2.5 goals
Best odds: 1.67
St. Patricks
l d d w w

On Friday we have a meeting between Waterford United FC and Saint PatrickĀ“s Athletic FC at the Waterford Regional Sports Centre. There is 71% chance for under 2.5 goals to be scored in the match and 29% for over 2.5 goals according to our algorithm. With 5 under 2.5 goals games on their record, the away team might participate in another low scoring game.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Waterford
1
1
3
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
St. Patricks
2
2
1
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Waterford Home
0%
50%
50%
DRAWS
LOSSES
St. Patricks Away
50%
50%
0%
WINS
DRAWS

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Waterford
40%
60%
UNDER
OVER
St. Patricks
100%
0%
UNDER

Both to score

Waterford
40%
60%
YES
NO
St. Patricks
20%
80%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Waterford
1-2
0-2
20%
20%
St. Patricks
0-1
1-0
40%
20%

Special offers