Warrenpoint Town vs Institute FC

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Warrenpoint Town
l w l l l d
Northern Ireland IFA Premiership
14/02/2020 20:45
47%
53%
Un
Ov
Prediction: Over 2.5 goals
Best odds: 2.00
Institute FC
l l l d l l

Warrenpoint vs Institute prediction as these two teams meet this Friday in the IFA Premiership. High scoring games are rather frequent for the away team this season. Sciwin calculated 47% probability for under 2.5 goals in this match and and 53% for over 2.5.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Warrenpoint Town
5
1
22
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Institute FC
2
8
18
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Warrenpoint Town Home
21%
0%
78%
WINS
LOSSES
Institute FC Away
7%
42%
50%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Warrenpoint Town
25%
75%
UNDER
OVER
Institute FC
42%
57%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Warrenpoint Town
42%
57%
YES
NO
Institute FC
46%
53%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Warrenpoint Town
4-0
2-1
10%
10%
Institute FC
1-1
0-3
17%
10%

Special offers