Wa All Stars vs Ashanti

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Wa All Stars
d l d
Ghana Premier League
15/01/2020 16:00
69%
31%
Un
Ov
Prediction: Under 2.5 goals
Best odds: 0.00
Ashanti
w w w l w w

Prediction and statistics for this Wednesday's match of the Premier League between Legon Cities and Ashanti Gold. The Sciwin system predicts there is 69% chance for under 2.5 goals and 31% for over 2.5 goals.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Wa All Stars
0
2
1
DRAWS
LOSSES
Ashanti
5
1
1
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Wa All Stars Home
0%
0%
100%
LOSSES
Ashanti Away
33%
33%
33%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Wa All Stars
33%
66%
UNDER
OVER
Ashanti
57%
43%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Wa All Stars
66%
33%
YES
NO
Ashanti
28%
71%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Wa All Stars
2-2
1-3
33%
33%
Ashanti
2-0
3-0
28%
28%

Special offers