VSK Arhus vs Aalborg Chang

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


VSK Arhus
w
Denmark DBUs Landspokal
01/09/2020 18:15
17%
83%
Un
Ov
Prediction: Over 2.5 goals
Best odds: 1.44
Aalborg Chang

Prediction and aggregated stats for today's meeting in the DBUs Landspokal between the teams of ASA Aarhus and Aalborg Chang. There is 17% chance for under 2.5 goals to be scored in the match and 83% for over 2.5 goals according to our algorithm.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

VSK Arhus
1
0
0
WINS
Aalborg Chang
0
0
0

Home - Away Stats

VSK Arhus Home
0%
0%
0%
Aalborg Chang Away
0%
0%
0%

Under / Over 2.5 goals

VSK Arhus
100%
0%
UNDER
Aalborg Chang
0%
0%

Both to score

VSK Arhus
0%
100%
NO
Aalborg Chang
0%
0%

Most common scores

VSK Arhus
0-2
100%
Aalborg Chang

Special offers