Voždovac vs Radnicki Nis

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Voždovac
l d l l w l
Serbia Superliga
05/12/2018 15:00
21%
25%
54%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 1.96
Radnicki Nis
w d w w w d

What will be the outcome of the intriguing clash between Vozdovac and Radnički Niš on Wednesday? Sciwin puts 21% chance for a home win, 25% for a draw and 54% for an away win in this match. After losing 4 and winning 1 of their last six, it will be difficult for the home team to take something out of this game and it won't be a big surprise if the lose here.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Voždovac
4
4
10
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Radnicki Nis
14
6
2
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Voždovac Home
44%
33%
22%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Radnicki Nis Away
63%
18%
18%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Voždovac
66%
33%
UNDER
OVER
Radnicki Nis
50%
50%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Voždovac
27%
72%
YES
NO
Radnicki Nis
40%
59%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Voždovac
2-0
1-0
22%
22%
Radnicki Nis
2-0
2-2
18%
13%

Special offers