Viktoria Köln vs 1. FC Saarbrücken

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Viktoria Köln
w l l w w w
Germany 3. Liga
13/11/2020 18:00
31%
33%
36%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 2.45
1. FC Saarbrücken
w w l l w w

There is an exciting clash this Friday in the 3. Liga as Viktoria Koln host Saarbrucken on the Sportpark Höhenberg. We have 31% chance that the home side will win, 33% chance that the game will end in a draw and 36% chance that the away team will win. After 4 wins and just 2 losses in their last 6 games, Saarbrucken should be confident of winning the following fixture.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Viktoria Köln
5
1
3
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
1. FC Saarbrücken
6
1
2
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Viktoria Köln Home
50%
0%
50%
WINS
LOSSES
1. FC Saarbrücken Away
50%
25%
25%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Viktoria Köln
55%
44%
UNDER
OVER
1. FC Saarbrücken
33%
67%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Viktoria Köln
44%
55%
YES
NO
1. FC Saarbrücken
66%
33%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Viktoria Köln
0-2
2-0
33%
11%
1. FC Saarbrücken
2-1
1-2
22%
22%

Special offers