vs

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


l l l l l w
01/01/1970 01:00
Prediction:
Best odds: 0.00
d w d w l d

On 18th May 13:30 Vfr Aalen and Hansa Rostock clash at the Scholz Arena and this is an intriguing game that is predicted by Sciwin. Sciwin puts 18% chance for a home win, 31% for a draw and 51% for an away win in this match. The home side is on a terrible run of form as they have now lost 5 of their last 6 matches.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

6
12
19
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
15
13
11
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Home
16%
27%
55%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Away
38%
27%
33%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

45%
54%
UNDER
OVER
61%
38%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

70%
29%
YES
NO
53%
46%
YES
NO

Most common scores

1-1
2-1
21%
10%
1-1
2-0
20%
12%

Special offers