Valladolid vs Mallorca

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Valladolid
l l d l w d
Spain Copa del Rey
05/12/2018 20:30
47%
30%
23%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.72
Mallorca
w w d w d l

The Sciwin predictions list is full of intriguing matches, but the one between Valladolid and Real Mallorca that will be played today stands out. Sciwin has Valladolid to win with 47% chance, the draw is valued with 30% and Real Mallorca to manage the win is with 23%.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Valladolid
5
5
5
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Mallorca
8
6
4
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Valladolid Home
28%
28%
42%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Mallorca Away
25%
50%
25%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Valladolid
73%
26%
UNDER
OVER
Mallorca
66%
33%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Valladolid
33%
66%
YES
NO
Mallorca
50%
50%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Valladolid
0-1
0-0
26%
20%
Mallorca
1-0
1-1
33%
22%

Special offers