Valenciennes vs Sochaux

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Valenciennes
l l d l d d
France Ligue 2
11/01/2019 19:00
33%
27%
40%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 3.10
Sochaux
l w l w w l

This gameweek of the Ligue 2 sees Valenciennes Fc and Sochaux-Montbéliard meet tomorrow at the Stade du Hainaut. According to Sciwin there is 33% chance that the home side will win this match, 27% for a draw and 40% that Sochaux-Montbéliard will win. A run of poor form for the home side means that they have 3 losses, 3 draws and 0 wins in their last 6 clashes.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Valenciennes
4
6
11
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Sochaux
7
3
12
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Valenciennes Home
27%
36%
36%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Sochaux Away
25%
16%
58%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Valenciennes
52%
47%
UNDER
OVER
Sochaux
68%
32%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Valenciennes
57%
42%
YES
NO
Sochaux
27%
72%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Valenciennes
1-0
3-1
14%
14%
Sochaux
1-0
0-1
27%
13%

Special offers