UT Pétange vs Fola Esch

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


UT Pétange
w w w d d l
Luxembourg National Division
15/03/2019 19:00
46%
54%
Un
Ov
Prediction: Over 2.5 goals
Best odds: 0.00
Fola Esch
d d w w w w

The prediction for the match UT Pétange vs Fola which will be played on 15th March 20:00 is now available at Sciwin. UT Pétange have 11 high scoring games (over 2.5 goals) on their record this season. Our goal line predictions are 46% chance that there will be under 2.5 goals and 54% the goals will be over 2.5.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

UT Pétange
8
3
5
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Fola Esch
10
4
6
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

UT Pétange Home
62%
12%
25%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Fola Esch Away
40%
20%
40%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

UT Pétange
31%
68%
UNDER
OVER
Fola Esch
30%
70%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

UT Pétange
56%
43%
YES
NO
Fola Esch
50%
50%
YES
NO

Most common scores

UT Pétange
1-5
3-0
12%
12%
Fola Esch
1-1
2-1
10%
10%

Special offers