UD Las Palmas vs Zaragoza

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


UD Las Palmas
l d d w w w
Spain Segunda Division
14/01/2020 21:30
36%
33%
31%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 2.20
Zaragoza
w w l w w w

Tomorrow there is an interesting game between Ud Las Palmas and Zaragoza of the Segunda Division (Spain) which is covered by Sciwin. We calculated 36% probability for Ud Las Palmas to win the game, the draw has 33% and 31% for the away side to win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

UD Las Palmas
10
6
8
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Zaragoza
12
6
6
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

UD Las Palmas Home
45%
27%
27%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Zaragoza Away
50%
25%
25%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

UD Las Palmas
54%
45%
UNDER
OVER
Zaragoza
50%
50%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

UD Las Palmas
45%
54%
YES
NO
Zaragoza
45%
54%
YES
NO

Most common scores

UD Las Palmas
0-2
1-1
12%
12%
Zaragoza
0-1
2-0
16%
12%

Special offers