U. Sucre vs The Strongest

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


U. Sucre
l l w l l l
Bolivia Liga de FĂștbol Prof
06/12/2018 00:30
27%
19%
54%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 1.40
The Strongest
l w d l w w

Football prediction and stats for this Thursday's meeting between Universitario de Sucre and The Strongest of Liga de FĂștbol Prof (Bolivia). The home side are in really poor form as they've lost 5 of their last 6 games and it seems likely they will lose once again. We have 27% probability for Universitario de Sucre to manage a win here, 19% for a draw and 54% for The Strongest to steal the victory.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

U. Sucre
6
9
23
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
The Strongest
25
5
19
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

U. Sucre Home
31%
26%
42%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
The Strongest Away
32%
12%
56%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

U. Sucre
52%
47%
UNDER
OVER
The Strongest
36%
63%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

U. Sucre
47%
52%
YES
NO
The Strongest
53%
46%
YES
NO

Most common scores

U. Sucre
2-1
2-0
15%
13%
The Strongest
2-1
0-1
16%
14%

Special offers