U. San Martin vs Deportivo Binacional

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


U. San Martin
l l d d w l
Peru Primera DivisiĆ³n
01/09/2020 19:15
30%
27%
43%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 2.40
Deportivo Binacional
l l w w d w

An interesting clash will take place on Tuesday at the Estadio Alberto Gallardo between Universidad San Martin and Deportivo Binacional. The visiting team are in fine form as they recorded 3 wins and just 2 losses of their last 6 games and should win their next match. Sciwin puts 30% chance for a home win, 27% for a draw and 43% for an away win in this match.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

U. San Martin
2
2
4
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Deportivo Binacional
5
1
3
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

U. San Martin Home
25%
25%
50%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Deportivo Binacional Away
50%
25%
25%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

U. San Martin
37%
62%
UNDER
OVER
Deportivo Binacional
44%
56%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

U. San Martin
50%
50%
YES
NO
Deportivo Binacional
55%
44%
YES
NO

Most common scores

U. San Martin
1-2
4-0
25%
12%
Deportivo Binacional
0-2
1-0
22%
11%

Special offers