U. Magdalena vs Deportes Tolima

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


U. Magdalena
l w l l l w
Colombia Primera A
14/09/2019 21:15
28%
35%
37%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 2.31
Deportes Tolima
d w w d d l

A game from the Primera A (Colombia) will take place on Saturday between UniĆ³n Magdalena Santa Marta and Deportes Tolima. A run of poor form for the home team means that they have 4 losses, 0 draws and 2 wins in their last 6 clashes. According to Sciwin there is 28% chance that the home side will win this match, 35% for a draw and 37% that Deportes Tolima will win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

U. Magdalena
10
9
17
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Deportes Tolima
18
14
12
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

U. Magdalena Home
44%
27%
27%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Deportes Tolima Away
45%
13%
40%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

U. Magdalena
63%
36%
UNDER
OVER
Deportes Tolima
61%
39%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

U. Magdalena
44%
55%
YES
NO
Deportes Tolima
40%
59%
YES
NO

Most common scores

U. Magdalena
1-1
1-0
22%
22%
Deportes Tolima
0-0
1-0
15%
13%

Special offers