vs

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


w w w w w w
01/01/1970 01:00
Prediction:
Best odds: 0.00
l w l l d l

Troyes Ac welcome the team of Ac Ajaccio tomorrow in a Ligue 2 match. According to Sciwin there is 56% chance that the home side will win this match, 26% for a draw and 18% that Ac Ajaccio will win. It seems Troyes Ac will be confident of winning this games as they are in perfect from as they have won 6 of their last six matches.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

23
7
11
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
9
13
17
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Home
68%
0%
31%
WINS
LOSSES
Away
15%
31%
52%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

63%
36%
UNDER
OVER
66%
33%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

41%
58%
YES
NO
38%
61%
YES
NO

Most common scores

0-1
2-0
17%
14%
0-0
1-0
23%
12%

Special offers