Toulouse vs Nice

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Toulouse
l l d l l l
France Ligue 1
15/02/2020 20:00
30%
28%
42%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 2.80
Nice
l d w l d w

There is an exciting clash this Saturday in the Ligue 1 as Toulouse Fc host Ogc Nice on the Stadium de Toulouse. We can say Toulouse Fc are in very poor form after losing a total of 5 and winning 0 of their last 6 fixtures. We have 30% chance that the home side will win, 28% chance that the game will end in a draw and 42% chance that the away team will win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Toulouse
4
4
19
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Nice
11
6
11
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Toulouse Home
27%
0%
72%
WINS
LOSSES
Nice Away
16%
25%
58%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Toulouse
40%
59%
UNDER
OVER
Nice
35%
64%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Toulouse
48%
51%
YES
NO
Nice
78%
21%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Toulouse
1-0
3-0
14%
11%
Nice
2-1
1-1
21%
17%

Special offers