Tokyo vs Nagoya

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Tokyo
w l w d w d
Japan J-League Cup
02/09/2020 11:00
59%
41%
Un
Ov
Prediction: Under 2.5 goals
Best odds: 1.95
Nagoya
d w w l d w

There is a very curious match in the J-League Cup (Japan) as Tokyo welcome Nagoya at the Ajinomoto Stadium. Low scoring games occur rather frequently for Nagoya. We have 59% probability for under 2.5 goals to be scored and 41% for over 2.5 goals.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Tokyo
9
5
3
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Nagoya
9
4
2
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Tokyo Home
62%
0%
37%
WINS
LOSSES
Nagoya Away
62%
25%
12%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Tokyo
47%
52%
UNDER
OVER
Nagoya
60%
40%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Tokyo
52%
47%
YES
NO
Nagoya
33%
66%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Tokyo
1-3
1-1
17%
11%
Nagoya
1-0
0-3
26%
13%

Special offers