Ternana vs FC Francavilla

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Ternana
w w w w w d
Italy Lega Pro
11/11/2020 14:00
55%
25%
20%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.44
FC Francavilla
l w w d l l

On 11th November 15:00 there is a meeting between Ternana and FC Francavilla. According to Sciwin there is 55% chance that the home side will win this match, 25% for a draw and 20% that FC Francavilla will win. After losing 3 and winning 2 in the last 6 games, the away team don't seem to be in their best form and it will be difficult for them not to lose the following fixture.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Ternana
6
3
1
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
FC Francavilla
2
2
6
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Ternana Home
50%
33%
16%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
FC Francavilla Away
20%
20%
60%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Ternana
30%
70%
UNDER
OVER
FC Francavilla
30%
70%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Ternana
40%
60%
YES
NO
FC Francavilla
70%
30%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Ternana
0-0
0-3
20%
10%
FC Francavilla
2-1
1-3
30%
20%

Special offers