Telstar vs AZ II

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Telstar
w w l l l l
Holland Eerste Divisie
15/03/2019 19:00
42%
32%
26%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 2.23
AZ II
d d w d l w

Telstar vs AZ Alkmaar prediction as these two teams meet this Friday in the Eerste Divisie. We calculated 42% probability for Telstar to win the game, the draw has 32% and 26% for the away side to win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Telstar
9
4
16
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
AZ II
4
10
14
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Telstar Home
28%
21%
50%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
AZ II Away
14%
35%
50%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Telstar
55%
44%
UNDER
OVER
AZ II
39%
61%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Telstar
41%
58%
YES
NO
AZ II
78%
21%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Telstar
1-0
1-1
17%
13%
AZ II
1-1
3-1
21%
10%

Special offers