Tampico Madero vs Venados

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Tampico Madero
d l
Mexico Liga de Ascenso
02/09/2020 03:05
38%
36%
26%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.91
Venados
d

Tampico Madero face Venados FC in what should be an intriguing encounter played on 2nd September 04:05. Sciwin puts 38% chance for a home win, 36% for a draw and 26% for an away win in this match.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Tampico Madero
0
1
1
DRAWS
LOSSES
Venados
0
1
0
DRAWS

Home - Away Stats

Tampico Madero Home
0%
100%
0%
DRAWS
Venados Away
0%
0%
0%

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Tampico Madero
100%
0%
UNDER
Venados
100%
0%
UNDER

Both to score

Tampico Madero
0%
100%
NO
Venados
0%
100%
NO

Most common scores

Tampico Madero
1-0
0-0
50%
50%
Venados
0-0
100%

Special offers