Suwon City vs Bucheon FC

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Suwon City
l l w d w w
South Korea K League 2
08/07/2019 11:00
43%
25%
32%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 2.00
Bucheon FC
l w l d w l

On Monday Suwon City FC clash with Bucheon FC in a match of the K League 2. According to Sciwin there is 43% chance that the home side will win this match, 25% for a draw and 32% that Bucheon FC will win. Before the game, Suwon City FC have won 3 of their last six matches, which shows they are in fine form.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Suwon City
8
3
6
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Bucheon FC
5
5
7
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Suwon City Home
50%
12%
37%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Bucheon FC Away
28%
14%
57%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Suwon City
47%
52%
UNDER
OVER
Bucheon FC
52%
47%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Suwon City
64%
35%
YES
NO
Bucheon FC
58%
41%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Suwon City
1-2
2-0
23%
17%
Bucheon FC
1-0
1-2
23%
11%

Special offers