Sudtirol vs Mantova FC

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Sudtirol
d d l w w d
Italy Lega Pro
11/11/2020 19:30
46%
30%
24%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.75
Mantova FC
d w w l w l

Sudtirol welcome Mantova in a match of the Lega Pro (Italy) on 11th November 20:30. Sciwin has Sudtirol to win with 46% chance, the draw is valued with 30% and Mantova to manage the win is with 24%. Sudtirol's peformance has been decent in their last six matches and they have won 2 of them.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Sudtirol
5
4
2
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Mantova FC
4
1
3
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Sudtirol Home
60%
40%
0%
WINS
DRAWS
Mantova FC Away
50%
0%
50%
WINS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Sudtirol
54%
45%
UNDER
OVER
Mantova FC
37%
63%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Sudtirol
45%
54%
YES
NO
Mantova FC
62%
37%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Sudtirol
1-1
3-0
27%
27%
Mantova FC
1-2
3-1
25%
12%

Special offers