Stockport vs Hartlepool

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Stockport
d l l l l l
England National League
09/10/2019 19:45
25%
42%
33%
1
X
2
Prediction: X
Best odds: 3.48
Hartlepool
w d d l l d

The Sciwin experts included this match between Stockport and Hartlepool Utd 9th October 20:45 on our list as it should be an exciting one. In recent times the away team achieved some draw results, so why not they'll participate in another draw game. According to Sciwin there is 25% chance that the home side will win this match, 42% for a draw and 33% that Hartlepool Utd will win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Stockport
5
3
7
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Hartlepool
5
5
5
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Stockport Home
57%
0%
42%
WINS
LOSSES
Hartlepool Away
42%
28%
28%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Stockport
46%
53%
UNDER
OVER
Hartlepool
53%
47%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Stockport
46%
53%
YES
NO
Hartlepool
66%
33%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Stockport
2-0
1-1
20%
13%
Hartlepool
1-1
0-1
20%
13%

Special offers