Stirling vs Annan

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Stirling
w w l d w d
Scotland League two
12/01/2019 15:00
37%
24%
39%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 2.60
Annan
w d w l l l

Who will prevail in this interesting clash between Stirling Albion and Annan on 12th January 16:00? We have 37% chance that the home side will win, 24% chance that the game will end in a draw and 39% chance that the away team will win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Stirling
6
3
10
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Annan
9
5
8
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Stirling Home
44%
0%
55%
WINS
LOSSES
Annan Away
45%
27%
27%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Stirling
42%
57%
UNDER
OVER
Annan
40%
59%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Stirling
47%
52%
YES
NO
Annan
59%
40%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Stirling
1-0
3-0
15%
10%
Annan
1-2
2-1
18%
9%

Special offers