stanbulspor vs Altinordu

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


stanbulspor
d w d d w w
Turkey TFF 1. Lig
11/03/2020 17:00
40%
37%
23%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 2.05
Altinordu
l l w l d l

There is a very curious match in the TFF 1. Lig (Turkey) as Istanbulspor welcome Altınordu at the Necmi Kadioglu Stadyumu. Altınordu is in very bad shape and might add another loss to their record of 4 defeats in 6 matches. Sciwin puts 40% chance for a home win, 37% for a draw and 23% for an away win in this match.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

stanbulspor
7
11
7
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Altinordu
6
9
11
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

stanbulspor Home
38%
38%
23%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Altinordu Away
0%
33%
66%
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

stanbulspor
48%
52%
UNDER
OVER
Altinordu
46%
54%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

stanbulspor
64%
36%
YES
NO
Altinordu
50%
50%
YES
NO

Most common scores

stanbulspor
1-1
2-2
20%
16%
Altinordu
1-0
2-2
19%
11%

Special offers