St. Patricks vs Derry City

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


St. Patricks
d w l l l d
Ireland Premier League
15/04/2019 19:45
39%
27%
34%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.98
Derry City
w w w l d d

Sciwin prediction for the game Saint PatrickĀ“s Athletic FC vs Derry City, which will be played this Monday. Our algorithm has given 39% probability for the home team to win, 27% for the draw to occur and 34% for the away team to manage a win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

St. Patricks
3
3
3
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Derry City
6
2
3
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

St. Patricks Home
50%
25%
25%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Derry City Away
50%
33%
16%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

St. Patricks
100%
0%
UNDER
Derry City
63%
36%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

St. Patricks
22%
77%
YES
NO
Derry City
36%
63%
YES
NO

Most common scores

St. Patricks
1-0
0-1
33%
22%
Derry City
0-2
2-0
27%
18%

Special offers