Sporting vs Villarreal

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Sporting
w l d w d l
Europa League
14/02/2019 20:00
38%
32%
30%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 2.30
Villarreal
d d l d l l

On Thursday Sporting CP clash with Villarreal CF in a match of the Europa League. We have 38% chance that the home side will win, 32% chance that the game will end in a draw and 30% chance that the away team will win. The home side managed to win 2 of their last six games and seem capable of winning the next fixture.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Sporting
17
4
6
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Villarreal
6
17
10
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Sporting Home
78%
7%
14%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Villarreal Away
12%
56%
31%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Sporting
37%
62%
UNDER
OVER
Villarreal
42%
58%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Sporting
62%
37%
YES
NO
Villarreal
54%
45%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Sporting
2-1
1-3
18%
11%
Villarreal
0-0
2-2
18%
18%

Special offers