Sport Club Recife PE vs CRB

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Sport Club Recife PE
w l w w d d
Brazil Serie B
12/06/2019 01:30
44%
56%
Un
Ov
Prediction: Over 2.5 goals
Best odds: 0.00
CRB
l w d w w l

This Wednesday there is a very interesting match as Sport Recife face CRB AL and here is our prediction. We have 44% probability for under 2.5 goals to be scored and 56% for over 2.5 goals.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Sport Club Recife PE
3
3
1
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
CRB
3
1
3
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Sport Club Recife PE Home
50%
50%
0%
WINS
DRAWS
CRB Away
66%
0%
33%
WINS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Sport Club Recife PE
42%
57%
UNDER
OVER
CRB
57%
43%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Sport Club Recife PE
85%
14%
YES
NO
CRB
57%
42%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Sport Club Recife PE
1-1
0-0
28%
14%
CRB
1-0
1-2
28%
28%

Special offers