vs

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


l l w l l w
01/01/1970 01:00
Prediction:
Best odds: 0.00
d w w w w w

Spennymoor take on Altrincham FC tomorrow in an intriguing encounter of the National League North (England). We have 41% chance that the home side will win, 29% chance that the game will end in a draw and 30% chance that the away team will win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

11
7
9
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
13
7
7
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Home
66%
8%
25%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Away
33%
26%
40%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

33%
66%
UNDER
OVER
48%
52%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

62%
37%
YES
NO
59%
40%
YES
NO

Most common scores

2-2
2-1
14%
14%
1-1
2-1
22%
11%

Special offers