SO Romorantin vs Les Herbiers

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


SO Romorantin
d l
France National 2
02/09/2020 17:00
59%
41%
Un
Ov
Prediction: Under 2.5 goals
Best odds: 1.70
Les Herbiers
w d

Tomorrow there is an interesting game between Romorantin and Les Herbiers of the National 2 (France) which is covered by Sciwin. Sciwin calculated 59% probability for under 2.5 goals in this match and and 41% for over 2.5.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

SO Romorantin
0
1
1
DRAWS
LOSSES
Les Herbiers
1
1
0
WINS
DRAWS

Home - Away Stats

SO Romorantin Home
0%
0%
100%
LOSSES
Les Herbiers Away
0%
100%
0%
DRAWS

Under / Over 2.5 goals

SO Romorantin
100%
0%
UNDER
Les Herbiers
50%
50%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

SO Romorantin
0%
100%
NO
Les Herbiers
0%
100%
NO

Most common scores

SO Romorantin
0-1
0-0
50%
50%
Les Herbiers
0-0
3-0
50%
50%

Special offers