Sektzia Nes Tziona vs H. Raanana

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Sektzia Nes Tziona
l l l l l l
Israel Premier League
16/02/2020 18:00
64%
36%
Un
Ov
Prediction: Under 2.5 goals
Best odds: 1.58
H. Raanana
l l d d l w

Nes Tziona host Hapoel Raanana at the Ness Ziona Stadium on 16th February 19:00. Sciwin calculated 64% probability for under 2.5 goals in this match and and 36% for over 2.5.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Sektzia Nes Tziona
3
6
14
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
H. Raanana
2
10
11
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Sektzia Nes Tziona Home
18%
9%
72%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
H. Raanana Away
0%
18%
81%
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Sektzia Nes Tziona
56%
43%
UNDER
OVER
H. Raanana
52%
48%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Sektzia Nes Tziona
34%
65%
YES
NO
H. Raanana
60%
39%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Sektzia Nes Tziona
1-0
0-1
17%
13%
H. Raanana
1-1
2-1
21%
17%

Special offers