SC Znojmo vs Frydek Mistek

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


SC Znojmo
d d l l w
Czech Republic MSFL
02/09/2020 16:30
26%
22%
52%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 1.44
Frydek Mistek
w w l w w

1 SC Znojmo welcome Fotbal Frydek Mistek in a match of the MSFL (Czech Republic) on 2nd September 17:30. Our algorithm has given 26% probability for the home team to win, 22% for the draw to occur and 52% for the away team to manage a win. After winning 4 and losing 1 in their last 6 games, it's easy to say the away team are well prepared to win this match.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

SC Znojmo
1
2
2
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Frydek Mistek
4
0
1
WINS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

SC Znojmo Home
0%
50%
50%
DRAWS
LOSSES
Frydek Mistek Away
100%
0%
0%
WINS

Under / Over 2.5 goals

SC Znojmo
60%
40%
UNDER
OVER
Frydek Mistek
40%
60%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

SC Znojmo
20%
80%
YES
NO
Frydek Mistek
20%
80%
YES
NO

Most common scores

SC Znojmo
0-3
0-2
20%
20%
Frydek Mistek
0-3
0-2
40%
20%

Special offers