SC Cambuur vs Jong PSV Eindhoven

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


SC Cambuur
w d l l d l
Holland Eerste Divisie
15/03/2019 19:00
33%
28%
39%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 3.10
Jong PSV Eindhoven
w w d l w w

Football prediction for the Friday's match between Cambuur and PSV II of Eerste Divisie. The visiting team are doing very well lately and have won 4 of their last 6 games. We have 33% probability for Cambuur to manage a win here, 28% for a draw and 39% for PSV II to steal the victory.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

SC Cambuur
11
9
11
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Jong PSV Eindhoven
14
8
6
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

SC Cambuur Home
40%
33%
26%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Jong PSV Eindhoven Away
46%
30%
23%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

SC Cambuur
45%
54%
UNDER
OVER
Jong PSV Eindhoven
21%
79%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

SC Cambuur
64%
35%
YES
NO
Jong PSV Eindhoven
82%
17%
YES
NO

Most common scores

SC Cambuur
2-1
1-1
19%
12%
Jong PSV Eindhoven
2-2
2-1
17%
10%

Special offers