Sassuolo vs Brescia

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Sassuolo
l w w d w l
Italy Serie A
09/03/2020 18:30
48%
31%
21%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.74
Brescia
l l d l l d

On Monday Sassuolo welcome Brescia on the MAPEI Stadium - Città del Tricolore. It's been tough times for the away team after losing 4 in their last six matches. It will be no surprise if they lose another one. We have 48% probability for Sassuolo to manage a win here, 31% for a draw and 21% for Brescia to steal the victory.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Sassuolo
9
5
12
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Brescia
4
5
17
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Sassuolo Home
42%
7%
50%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Brescia Away
23%
15%
61%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Sassuolo
26%
73%
UNDER
OVER
Brescia
42%
58%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Sassuolo
65%
34%
YES
NO
Brescia
53%
46%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Sassuolo
1-2
2-2
19%
11%
Brescia
1-2
0-1
15%
15%

Special offers