Santos vs Vasco da Gama RJ

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Santos
l l w w l d
Brazil Serie A
03/09/2020 01:30
46%
25%
29%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.80
Vasco da Gama RJ
l w d w w w

We have an interesting game from Serie A (Brazil) as Santos Fc meet Vasco on Thursday at the Estádio Urbano Caldeira. Sciwin puts 46% chance for a home win, 25% for a draw and 29% for an away win in this match.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Santos
8
5
8
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Vasco da Gama RJ
10
6
6
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Santos Home
45%
36%
18%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Vasco da Gama RJ Away
40%
40%
20%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Santos
61%
38%
UNDER
OVER
Vasco da Gama RJ
72%
27%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Santos
47%
52%
YES
NO
Vasco da Gama RJ
31%
68%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Santos
2-0
0-0
23%
14%
Vasco da Gama RJ
0-1
0-0
18%
18%

Special offers