Saint-Pryvé Saint-Hilaire vs Blois Foot 41

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Saint-Pryvé Saint-Hilaire
d w
France National 2
02/09/2020 18:00
43%
29%
28%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 2.20
Blois Foot 41
l w

Tomorrow the teams of Saint-Pryve and Blois clash and that should be a very interesting encounter. Sciwin puts 43% chance for a home win, 29% for a draw and 28% for an away win in this match.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Saint-Pryvé Saint-Hilaire
1
1
0
WINS
DRAWS
Blois Foot 41
1
0
1
WINS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Saint-Pryvé Saint-Hilaire Home
100%
0%
0%
WINS
Blois Foot 41 Away
100%
0%
0%
WINS

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Saint-Pryvé Saint-Hilaire
50%
50%
UNDER
OVER
Blois Foot 41
50%
50%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Saint-Pryvé Saint-Hilaire
50%
50%
YES
NO
Blois Foot 41
50%
50%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Saint-Pryvé Saint-Hilaire
2-1
0-0
50%
50%
Blois Foot 41
0-1
1-2
50%
50%

Special offers