Sönderjske vs Hobro

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Sönderjske
l w l d l l
Denmark Superliga
16/02/2020 12:00
34%
41%
25%
1
X
2
Prediction: X
Best odds: 3.50
Hobro
d d d l d l

There is a very curious match in the Superliga (Denmark) as SonderjyskE welcome Hobro at the Sydbank Park. Our algorithm has given 34% probability for the home team to win, 41% for the draw to occur and 25% for the away team to manage a win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Sönderjske
5
7
8
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Hobro
2
11
7
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Sönderjske Home
30%
30%
40%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Hobro Away
10%
40%
50%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Sönderjske
30%
70%
UNDER
OVER
Hobro
60%
40%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Sönderjske
65%
35%
YES
NO
Hobro
75%
25%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Sönderjske
2-1
0-0
20%
15%
Hobro
1-1
2-1
35%
25%

Special offers