RSB Berkane vs Rapide Oued Zem

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


RSB Berkane
d l w w l w
Morocco Botola 1
11/06/2019 19:00
70%
30%
Un
Ov
Prediction: Under 2.5 goals
Best odds: 0.00
Rapide Oued Zem
w d d d w l

An intriguing Botola 1 (Morocco) game awaits on 11th June 20:00 as Rapide Oued Zem travel to Berkane. Rapide Oued Zem have been involved in many matches with under 2.5 goals scored. Sciwin calculated 70% probability for under 2.5 goals in this match and and 30% for over 2.5.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

RSB Berkane
18
16
11
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Rapide Oued Zem
7
15
7
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

RSB Berkane Home
63%
31%
4%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Rapide Oued Zem Away
0%
64%
35%
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

RSB Berkane
66%
33%
UNDER
OVER
Rapide Oued Zem
79%
21%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

RSB Berkane
42%
57%
YES
NO
Rapide Oued Zem
44%
55%
YES
NO

Most common scores

RSB Berkane
1-1
0-0
17%
15%
Rapide Oued Zem
1-1
1-0
27%
20%

Special offers