ristan Suarez vs CA San Telmo

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


ristan Suarez
l w l l w l
Argentina Primera B Metropolitana
13/03/2019 19:00
31%
30%
39%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 3.00
CA San Telmo
w w w d w d

Tristan Suarez host CA San Telmo today and here is our prediction for that game of the Primera B Metropolitana. We have 31% probability for Tristan Suarez to manage a win here, 30% for a draw and 39% for CA San Telmo to steal the victory. An excellent run of 4 wins in their last 6 clashes means the away team should look to continue win the victories.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

ristan Suarez
7
13
7
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
CA San Telmo
9
10
8
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

ristan Suarez Home
38%
38%
23%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
CA San Telmo Away
23%
46%
30%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

ristan Suarez
55%
44%
UNDER
OVER
CA San Telmo
59%
41%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

ristan Suarez
44%
55%
YES
NO
CA San Telmo
44%
55%
YES
NO

Most common scores

ristan Suarez
0-0
2-2
25%
11%
CA San Telmo
1-1
0-0
14%
14%

Special offers