Rende vs Siracusa

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Rende
d l l l l l
Italy Lega Pro
14/02/2019 13:30
46%
27%
27%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.80
Siracusa
l l l d w l

Sciwin prediction for this Thursday's encounter between the teams of SS Rende and Siracusa Calcio. Sciwin has SS Rende to win with 46% chance, the draw is valued with 27% and Siracusa Calcio to manage the win is with 27%.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Rende
10
3
11
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Siracusa
5
5
13
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Rende Home
41%
8%
50%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Siracusa Away
9%
18%
72%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Rende
50%
50%
UNDER
OVER
Siracusa
52%
48%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Rende
50%
50%
YES
NO
Siracusa
56%
43%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Rende
1-0
1-2
16%
16%
Siracusa
2-1
3-1
17%
13%

Special offers