Regensburg vs 1. FC Koln

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Regensburg
d d w d d d
Germany 2. Bundesliga
07/12/2018 17:30
18%
38%
44%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 1.84
1. FC Koln
w w w l d d

What will be the outcome of the intriguing clash between SSV Jahn Regensburg and Köln on Friday? The visiting team are expected to achieve another success, as they have already won 3 of their last 6 matches. Sciwin puts 18% chance for a home win, 38% for a draw and 44% for an away win in this match.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Regensburg
5
7
4
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
1. FC Koln
10
4
3
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Regensburg Home
28%
57%
14%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
1. FC Koln Away
75%
12%
12%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Regensburg
50%
50%
UNDER
OVER
1. FC Koln
41%
59%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Regensburg
75%
25%
YES
NO
1. FC Koln
70%
29%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Regensburg
1-1
2-1
31%
18%
1. FC Koln
1-1
0-2
23%
11%

Special offers