Real Salt Lake vs Seattle Sounders FC

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Real Salt Lake
d w l l d w
USA Major League Soccer
03/09/2020 02:30
33%
32%
35%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 2.85
Seattle Sounders FC
w w l w l d

Seattle Sounders FC travel to Real Salt Lake on 3rd September 03:30 for a curious fixture from Major League Soccer(USA). We have 33% chance that the home side will win, 32% chance that the game will end in a draw and 35% chance that the away team will win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Real Salt Lake
2
4
2
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Seattle Sounders FC
4
4
2
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Real Salt Lake Home
25%
50%
25%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Seattle Sounders FC Away
33%
33%
33%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Real Salt Lake
62%
37%
UNDER
OVER
Seattle Sounders FC
20%
80%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Real Salt Lake
50%
50%
YES
NO
Seattle Sounders FC
70%
30%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Real Salt Lake
0-0
2-0
25%
12%
Seattle Sounders FC
2-1
2-2
20%
20%

Special offers