Real Betis vs Racing Santander

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Real Betis
w w l w d d
Spain Copa del Rey
06/12/2018 19:45
55%
16%
29%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.36
Racing Santander
w w d w w l

Santander travel to Betis on 6th December 20:45 for a curious fixture from Copa del Rey(Spain). An excellent run of 3 wins in their last 6 clashes means Betis should look to continue win the victories. According to Sciwin there is 55% chance that the home side will win this match, 16% for a draw and 29% that Santander will win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Real Betis
9
6
5
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Racing Santander
14
3
2
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Real Betis Home
50%
30%
20%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Racing Santander Away
60%
30%
10%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Real Betis
65%
35%
UNDER
OVER
Racing Santander
57%
42%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Real Betis
30%
70%
YES
NO
Racing Santander
36%
63%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Real Betis
1-0
0-0
25%
15%
Racing Santander
1-0
0-1
15%
15%

Special offers