Real Betis vs R. Sociedad

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Real Betis
l d w d w w
Spain Copa del Rey
10/01/2019 19:30
39%
23%
38%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 2.05
R. Sociedad
w l l l w l

Prediction and stats for this Thursday's clash between the teams of Betis and R. Sociedad. Betis are expected to achieve another success, as they have already won 3 of their last 6 matches. We calculated 39% probability for Betis to win the game, the draw has 23% and 38% for the away side to win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Real Betis
12
8
6
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
R. Sociedad
7
5
8
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Real Betis Home
53%
30%
15%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
R. Sociedad Away
45%
18%
36%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Real Betis
61%
38%
UNDER
OVER
R. Sociedad
55%
45%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Real Betis
34%
65%
YES
NO
R. Sociedad
50%
50%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Real Betis
1-0
0-0
19%
15%
R. Sociedad
1-2
0-1
15%
15%

Special offers