Rayo Vallecano vs Lugo

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Rayo Vallecano
w d d w l l
Spain Segunda Division
15/01/2020 20:00
48%
40%
12%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.44
Lugo
l d d l l d

An interesting clash will take place on Wednesday at the Estadio de Vallecas between Rayo and Lugo. Sciwin has Rayo to win with 48% chance, the draw is valued with 40% and Lugo to manage the win is with 12%. Recently Rayo are performing well and have their chances to win here.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Rayo Vallecano
6
11
5
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Lugo
4
11
8
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Rayo Vallecano Home
40%
40%
20%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Lugo Away
9%
63%
27%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Rayo Vallecano
59%
40%
UNDER
OVER
Lugo
60%
39%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Rayo Vallecano
68%
31%
YES
NO
Lugo
60%
39%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Rayo Vallecano
1-1
2-2
31%
13%
Lugo
1-1
0-0
26%
17%

Special offers