Rakow vs Legia Warsaw

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Rakow
l w w l w l
Poland Ekstraklasa
15/02/2020 20:00
24%
25%
51%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 1.77
Legia Warsaw
w l w w w l

An interesting clash will take place on Saturday at the Stadion GKS-u between KS Rakow Czestochowa and Legia. Our algorithm has given 24% probability for the home team to win, 25% for the draw to occur and 51% for the away team to manage a win. We can say the away side are in decent form and have produced some fine performances lately.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Rakow
9
1
11
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Legia Warsaw
16
6
7
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Rakow Home
60%
0%
40%
WINS
LOSSES
Legia Warsaw Away
42%
21%
35%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Rakow
33%
66%
UNDER
OVER
Legia Warsaw
44%
55%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Rakow
47%
52%
YES
NO
Legia Warsaw
41%
58%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Rakow
2-1
1-0
19%
14%
Legia Warsaw
0-0
3-1
20%
13%

Special offers